Version 1.0.0 (2023-05-10)¶
This version shares some features with the previous version, but is a complete refactoring and conceptual redesign. It is not backwardly compatible. Future versions will maintain compatability with this one.
- Separated data models from schema models so that crosswalks are schema-to-schema.
- Complete revision of the API into four discrete
actionsthat are no longer relevant (including
CATEGORISEsince it no longer requires deriving terms as part of the crosswalk.
- Crosswalks are designed to support continuous integration.
- Pydantic models are more transparent via each
- Refactored Pandas to support Modin and Ray for data >1 million rows.
- Mime type support for data sources in
- Rewrote documentation in MKDocs from Sphinx.
- Revised all tutorials and documentation.
Legacy version history¶
- 0.6.2: Fix for parsing ambiguity errors, plus Excel row-count exceeded on save.
- 0.6.1: Minor correction for row count.
- 0.6.0: Ensuring consistent optional column 'name' change for header row, plus new row-count in input and working data.
- 0.5.0: Breaking API changes, including a complete rebuild to support Pydantic and type annotations.
- 0.3.1: Minor documentation corrections & updated Manifest.
- 0.3.0: Introduced
Morphtable restructuring functions.
- 0.2.0: Refactored
Actionwrangling functions to support new drop-in actions.
- 0.1.1: Minor bug fixes.
- 0.1.0: Initial release.